MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

_DSC1615.jpg

_DSC1623.jpg

Bronze ce28n 18X7.5.

Thanks mann. I was over extreme bumps/dips when I had spacers on, but took them off. Also adjusted the coils higher. I'm sacrificing looks for ride quality haha.

^still looks good n' low. i'm getting tired of looking at mine after looking at all the slammed ones on here. i might as well be driving a truck. but i'm hesitant to lower mine because here i'm already rubbing getting out of driveways and it would only get worse

i'm sort of new on this stuff but would 18x8 and a 35mm offset require a lot of fender rolling on a stock ms3 suspension? its a 1st gen if that matters :p

i'm sort of new on this stuff but would 18x8 and a 35mm offset require a lot of fender rolling on a stock ms3 suspension? its a 1st gen if that matters :p

with 225s and a fender roll you'll be close but probably ok. with 215s and a roll you'll have a slight stretch and will be safer.

if it's more of a DD and your gonna have people in the back seat and luggage in the trunk i'd go with 215s to be safe.

speed3driver, looks nice! love the front lip. what percent tint are you rocking?

horsies, as long as the bronze is not too much on the "gold" side then you win with either color.

Back