MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

Some updated pictures.....
DSC00611.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

09 rx 8 wheeels on 08 speed 3

hey let me know what u guys think about this set up i put a set of 09 19 inch wheels from a rx 8 on my speed 3 with h&r springs and got no rubbing anywhere and it was a perfect fit

Attachments

• 09 rx8 wheel 4.jpg
    09 rx8 wheel 4.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 493
  • 09 rx8 wheel 5.jpg
    09 rx8 wheel 5.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 329
  • 09 rx 8 wheels 1.jpg
    09 rx 8 wheels 1.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 668
  • 09 rx8 wheels 6.jpg
    09 rx8 wheels 6.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,254
those actually look pretty sick man...maybe powercoat them black, or get some red lugs or something to set them off a lil bit more

i like them tho, how much do they weigh?

I think i like the nineteen. Details on wheel width and offset. the tire specs too please. I forget, aren't the H&Rs about inch and a half lower than stock? Yep 19s do look good. The wheels look expensive though?

car sure sits high for having both H&R springs and 19"wheels on it....there is still a gap between the wheelwell and tire looking from the side....As ericrapp said i want details on wheel specs and tire specs...

I am going to guess just for fun, 19x 7.5 or 8 with a 215/35. I think it can be done. not sure of the offset. Any bets?

not sure of the offset or width but i no they have 225/40s on them the funny thing is their not mine i work at a mazda dealer and i wanted to no if i could fit 19s for future reference as i want 19s this spring and it worked out perfect

I think i like the nineteen. Details on wheel width and offset. the tire specs too please. I forget, aren't the H&Rs about inch and a half lower than stock? Yep 19s do look good. The wheels look expensive though?
yeah 1.4 inches lowering

car sure sits high for having both H&R springs and 19"wheels on it....there is still a gap between the wheelwell and tire looking from the side....As ericrapp said i want details on wheel specs and tire specs...
it is what it is but those r h&rs with 225/40/19

It's not really the diameter of the wheel that will cause rubbing, but the width of the tire and/or offset of the wheel. I think that any stock RX8 wheel will work as far as offset as long as the tire width does not exceed 225mm. I put 235mm on mine (with 18" RX8s) and I get a little rub when the suspension rebounds past static height.

Back