MS3 and STi do Vegas

radar and anyone who was wondering what the hoover dam bypass bridge on route 93 over the colorado river looks like.. supposed to be open to traffic in late 2010

bypassbridge.jpg

taken on the dam.

4.99 FOR MARLBORO..pLUS Tax!?!?!! Thats CR@ck Prices. So glad i dont smoke. Great shots by the way. Tripod Might be a great investment on those blurry pics. Love the white. And the STi is the last model they stopped looking good IMO.

4.99 FOR MARLBORO..pLUS Tax!?!?!! Thats CR@ck Prices. So glad i dont smoke. Great shots by the way. Tripod Might be a great investment on those blurry pics. Love the white. And the STi is the last model they stopped looking good IMO.

Thx man. the blurry pictures are from when i had the camera just sitting on my leg. Other ones were sitting on ground or object. I am getting a nicer camera and i will have a tripod with it. going with an intermediate camera Canon Rebel T1i or Nikon D90

they sell mini tripods for all types of cameras. look online. i thought they didnt have one for my digi cam but they have a few full sized and mini.

That's actually pretty cheap. NJ is like $6.50-7 a pack and NY is upwards of $8 and then there's tax on top of those.

Back