MPi Tuner 4 sale

Just like the title says, I need to sell my MPi Tuner. Comes with the wire for serial port. No software CD, because I wasn't supplied with one when I purchased it.
Asking $400.00 shipped, OBO. If anybody's local and wants this, we'll work out a little lower price.

I have bought it for the same price almost 2 years ago from another forum member (local), who bought this unit from Modern Performance and used to it in his Spicy orange MSP. This MPi Tuner has been sitting in a box ever since I bought it.....just never got around to hooking it up.
Never the less, here are 2 photos

*EDIT*: Photos are updated with the date.
4314865680_f4b2a01232_b.jpg

4314865978_55755abc3d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Would you mind throwing a date on the photos? Thanks (2thumbs)

Would you mind throwing a date on the photos? Thanks (2thumbs)

I suppose I could. The photos above are from last night. I'll add the dates tonight, since on a mobile device right now.

Hehe, nah Tony. The MPi tuner was just sitting around. As far as the car itself, nah, not parting it out. I want to sell it as it is right now withe turbo kit on. Just need to wash the car, take pix and post it up here and few other places.

Hehe, nah Tony. The MPi tuner was just sitting around. As far as the car itself, nah, not parting it out. I want to sell it as it is right now withe turbo kit on. Just need to wash the car, take pix and post it up here and few other places.
Thanks for updating the pics

Bump. Edit: asking $400 obo.

Correct. Through this piggyBack You can adjust timing advance/retard and control 2 extra injectors (fuel) on your boosted vehicle. I never got a chance to install it on my protege. Therefore selling it.

Hey bro wuz up I'm the guy that ask for yur help on Friday 23rd and I was wondering wshen I fix the problem I would like to buy your MPI so that I can tune my car so let me kno I donno if yu kno how to install if yu do ill pay you to do it leme kno save my number its 9089065769 btw my name is edgar

Hey man. If you want the MPi, it's yours. As far as the instalation instructions, there are directions of the instalation procedure floating here, on the forums. It's only 7 wires that need to be connected, I believe. Then you need a laptop + MPi software to tune.

Before we get into the whole thing, do the vacuum test 1st like I suggested at the meet and we'll go from there. Let me know if you find any leaks.

Did you sell this? I might need one as my injector driver on mine is fried i think. I am in philly so i am close

Back