mpi installation

dominoy2k1 said:
as of now no extra injectors. i plan on running 2 extra ones. i need to fab an intake pipe to fit em in. i dont like the one i currently have. as of now i am gonna take it slow. clutch is slipping and i have no WB.
For proper tuning of a car, do get a wideband. Metal and I and a bunch of othe people have the LM-1. It will datalog also and you can make a chart that looks like the Maps on the MPI. Very easy to tune that way.

Here is a link:

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/lm1.php

dominoy2k1 said:
hmm i am stumped. we rewired everything the car still would not start, the software kept saying there was no communication. so then i get out the car and throw the pliers to the ground. i then checked everything, the software then suddenly went online. i try to start the car, boom it started. i dont know what the problem was. i am so happy i loaded, the map i got from focus and the car feels smoother. i did notice the car runs hotter. my egts are about 50 degrees hotter. i wanna thank all of you.omg i dont know what to say anymore....eek i am so happy.
Are you running a USB adaptor?

LinuxRacr said:
When you get a tune that works good, leave it alone. Get that wideband.

yeah as of now i will leave it alone. i will not be doing anything crazy until i get the WB and a new clutch. it just feels good to be boosting again.

Back