mp3 payments

nocar

PS!
Potential Scammer!
How much are you all paying monthly for those who leased/financed there mp3 ? and how much did you put down
I put $3000 down and am payin 247 a month .. i think the apr is like 7% or something

hey buddy you got a pretty good deal...i put 1000 down and my payments are 430 for 5 years at 6.9%

Damn, I'm sure you don't need me to tell you this, but you got RIPPED! I put a big fat $0 down, and I pay $331/month for 5 years at like 6.9%

okay, you guys got it easy!!!. i put 2,000 down...and "flipped" my mx6 into it...end result...
512.60 each and every month, at 12.9% finance...but i have a mp3!

derrick1623... unless your loans at 3 years. talk about jack ups damn, I bought mine at MSRP. It was quite wonderful seing it at 4000 dollars less (if I remeber correctly) than places like Rich Mortons Mazda. Payments arent to bad for me at 370 something at 7.9% with a cool G down. Even though thats still crap compared to some of you.

Correction, I have 6.25%. The cool thing is that I'm already approved for the Audi TT up to $30,000 with an APR of 4.25% My payments may only go up about $20 to $30 on a luxury car!

Back