Moving to Illinois

pipmoutprog5

:
Mazdaspeed 3
was up all moving to Illinois in late Sep. wana know were all the action for Mazda's at. i have a MS3 with some mods done to it.

just had a major meet. check out the pic section. look for EVOLV pic's.

where are you moving too?

and protege garage is just a store out of a garage. not really a big deal. specially when it takes 4 months for them to ship brakes less then an hour away..

ive never had any issues getting parts from them. except with my OBX header, and thats because it comes directly from OBX, and not from PG, and it was out of stock at OBX

roommates ordered MSP rear caliper and break set up. took over 4 months to get, didnt get any of the clips, so had to hunt those down from mazda. and when the calipers showed up, they were used, and spray painted. good investment of like $600 bux, when he could have gotten used one's like that himself for alot cheaper, and alot faster.

chicago

hey you guys im moving to Great Lakes area (NAVY) but ya know its only about 45 min from downtown. i should be there sometime in october. hope to see ya soon.
ACE

youll be right up in pg area i think he still live in greyslake. i havent been up there in a looooong ass time

Yeah Matt you need to get up here again!

A lot of active Mazda guys are in the NW suburbs of Chicago. We did just have a big meet and hopefully we'll have another one soon!

Latest posts

Back