Moving on from the mazda world

Vampyre

Contributor
:
01 Miata SE
Wassup everyone. I am getting out of mazda for a ig. on monday I am trading my 2001 brg se for an 07 mini cooper s in you guessed it brg. it has been fun. I have always liked the minis and need room to put a server and other work equipment when i do out of town installs.

Vampyre said:
Wassup everyone. I am getting out of mazda for a ig. on monday I am trading my 2001 brg se for an 07 mini cooper s in you guessed it brg. it has been fun. I have always liked the minis and need room to put a server and other work equipment when i do out of town installs.

Need room?? then what are you getting a mini if you need room. Get a P5, lots of room. The mini's are cool but to little of a car for the price IMO. But have fun, hope you like it, sorry to see ya leave, and god bless!

I like 2 doors. and I only need a little more room anyway. The one I test drove felt really fast

The foot well is wide enough in a miata to put in a standard 19" wide rack mount server. What's the problem?

yeah i know, but i have to show up with them boxed up for professionality. I will miss the miata, but i am thinking i might buy a na beater after a while for fun time

Yeah i am not a big fan of the mazda 3's looks. Don't worry guys I will still pop around now and again. A good forum is a good forum no matter what the cars are. Just be spending more time in off topic i guess

Duuuude...I f**ked up a Cooper S over here...although...maybe he was just toying w/me...or couldn't drive well...because even though I couldn't get much traction 1st through 3rd...I still owned him....
Miata for the win...and I have a P5 also...so...stick w/Mazda.

Vampyre said:
yeah i know, but i have to show up with them boxed up for professionality. I will miss the miata, but i am thinking i might buy a na beater after a while for fun time

have boxes folded up in the trunk, the rack servers sitting in the footwell. when you arrive, make the box and put the server in it (without any styofoam or other packing material) and walk in.. they'll never know :)

Or get a little trailer thing for the miata? or a trailer hitch that just gives you a shelf (if you feel safe strapping a server on that haha)

Back