Moscow Tunnel...SCAREY!

That bus driver was pretty good. For the most part, he did a good job catching that bus lol.

Roywhitep5 said:
seems like alot of those accidents happened because of speeding

yeh...I was thinking the same.

I don't see it being ice causing that since you see rubber marks on the pavement after a car has skidded by. When its icy and you lock your wheels there is no rubber left behind. Also when there is an accident all the other cars are able to stop quickly, if that were ice all the other cars when they hit their brakes will be skidding everywhere too.
Just my winter driving observation......personally I see bad drivers going too fast or not paying attention.

Revs said:
I don't see it being ice causing that since you see rubber marks on the pavement after a car has skidded by. When its icy and you lock your wheels there is no rubber left behind. Also when there is an accident all the other cars are able to stop quickly, if that were ice all the other cars when they hit their brakes will be skidding everywhere too.
Just my winter driving observation......personally I see bad drivers going too fast or not paying attention.

yea i seen that to, speeding and stupid people dont mix,

yea that buss driver was a good driver and caught it. there could have been ice that wasnt in the cam's view that people that wasnt speeding didnt have a problem with.

Back