Moroso Motorsports Park.

Reyan

:
2007 speed 6
Moroso Motorsports Park is now
Palm Beach International Raceway!

Some of us was speaking about a Moroso meet on Dec. 5, Fast Friday - Grudge Racing At The ALL NEW Moroso 5pm - 10pm. It's a new track as they have just recently finish rebuilding the facility.

I am starting a thread to see all who's interested.

1. Reyan - ms6

I went out to moroso last night with some friends from work, my friend ran his mustang cobra, he did a best time of 11.27 w/o nos, the track is really nice, it was cold as a mo fo, but for a wed. there was a lot of people out there, anyway's I spoked to the people at the entrance and the give me the number for the sales dept. to get a group discount, I want to get a head count as to how many people really wants to go, so I can call and try arrange a better price for us.

I wanna do the track... but man, the last time had me scared sh*tless. lol

The old track was so crappy, it felt like you were sliding on glass!

And I worry about 3rd gear & street tires. They have ok grip, but I'm more worried about my 3rd gear holding out and keeping the tires on the road. Torque steer and wheel spin own me. lol

December 5? I'll have to check with the wife to see if she's working that night or not, but, should count in 2 Pro5's

Lack of power owns me :(

I wanna do the track... but man, the last time had me scared sh*tless. lol

The old track was so crappy, it felt like you were sliding on glass!

And I worry about 3rd gear & street tires. They have ok grip, but I'm more worried about my 3rd gear holding out and keeping the tires on the road. Torque steer and wheel spin own me. lol

The track is really nice, so don't worry about it, the only downside last night was temp. it was too cold for traction, most guy's had to launch slow and roll into it.

Count me in! as always! we should all meet up at the service plaza on Lakeworth like last time!!!

I was thinking the same, around 5pm, so we can roll out around 5:30pm and meet the people comming from north at the gas station just after the first light on PGA Blvd.

if i can make it, it wouldn't be till nearly 8

It's a Friday, so she will be working till 6:30

Don't worry, I'll probably be fashionably late as well. I don't get out of work until 5, then I go home, change and get the wee one. He may just opt to stay at home and play W.O.W.

Back