Miller Park Meet @ Noon October 15th!

DarKnight

:
2010 Mazdaspeeeeeeed 3
This is the 3rd year ive put together another Miller Park meet, this is also posted on the StanceWi forums............this is for all makes, so hopefully we can see a decent Mazda turnout, last year we had about 5 or 6 Mazda's I think. See you there!

DATE IS SET FOR: SATURDAY OCTOBER 15TH NOON.....
CRUISING TO:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/hefners-custard-cedarburg

Hefner's Custard
N71w5184 Columbia Rd, Cedarburg, WI
(262) 376-0601

ABOUT 25 MILES FROM MILLER PARK ONLY, FIGURE WE WOULD HANG OUT AT MILLER PARK FOR A COUPLE HOURS OR SO AND TO GIVE OTHERS TIME TO MEET UP, AND PLAY IT AS IT GOES AND HEAD OUT BETWEEN 2 AND 3 PM FOR THE CRUISE

Talked with Preston about this this weekend, I should be able to make it.

Dom, brewers if they advance, would have a traveling day that day, thats why i planned it for the 15th......so hopefully u can make it man!

looks like if the brewers have homefield advantage next round (if we play the cards) i cannot make it but if we play phililes i should be able to make it unless i get another party or something

hey their is a big garage meet in appleton that night too, some people were thinking about heading there after this cruise in cedarburg is over with.....im debating if i am going to do that or not

hey their is a big garage meet in appleton that night too, some people were thinking about heading there after this cruise in cedarburg is over with.....im debating if i am going to do that or not

Yeah I was debating that too. I don't think I'm gonna to Appleton, but we'll see where the night takes me I guess.

ya im just gonna play it out, im off all day that saturday, so not sure if i wanna spend the rest of the day out in appleton, it is still gonna be about 90 miles from cedarburg.

if the brewers lose today, i'm in for appleton haven't been back to my hometown since the season started! and its an easy drive

lol zoom, u know what though, their isnt enough mazdas to get something big together. at least through stance, tons of people go on the site or know stance from this summers events. and it will be a mix of cars

This STARTED as a Stance WI meet. Yours started as a Mazda meet, unless I was mistaken.

actually this is the 3rd year for the event. 1st year it was a subaru event, then 2nd year (last year) i posted on subaru and mazda site, but other makes showed up. this year, i posted on the mazda and stance forums. didnt bother post on the subaru forums

Where is the meet exactly? Preferred parking by TGI Fridays again?

Back