Miles on odometer at delivery

The thing that really helped convince me to buy from this particular dealer was that they offered free lifetime oil changes. I could have gotten a car from another dealer that had less miles, but none in my area had the same offer.

I had 45km on my car when I took delivery. The dealer drove it in from another dealer 30km away. Haven't had a problem with it yet. My lights kinda flicker when I downshift, and yes I do rev match.

I have this discussion when I decided to purchase my car. They could have dealer traded for what I wanted but it might have involved driving it from Miami which is a bout 250 miles. I opted to wait a month and get one right off the truck. I was concerned about how the car may have been driven and the fact it could easily have picked up some road damage.

For me I am not opposed to buying low mileage used cars, if having 300 miles gets me a really good deal I would do it.

The thing that really helped convince me to buy from this particular dealer was that they offered free lifetime oil changes. I could have gotten a car from another dealer that had less miles, but none in my area had the same offer.

Getting lifetime oil changes is a huge discount for having just 300 miles on the vehicle. If you are going to keep the vehicle for a few years, that will amount to hundreds of dollars in savings.

Mine had 202 on it, but they had to locate it at another dealer here in the state so instead of paying to ship it, I gave them the ok to drive it back. It's was 199 miles away so mine would have had about 3 miles on it. :)

Mine had about 40 miles on it. I drove it for at least 30 when I demoed it. It was my second time back and I was with my wife. The dealer basically told me to go and drive it around for an hour!

My bill of sale says the car is on 15mk, however right next to it there is a disclaimer stating that the car will be with no more than 150km on delivery. Is that a generic number, or am I being "prepped" for a odometer shock on delivery (picking it up next week)?

Mine had 41 miles, this was because they had to find one with the color and options I wanted at another dealer.

Mine had 95...but we test drove it twice...so that is probably 30 miles...wouldn't take long to get to 300 miles....salesman take home cars ALL THE TIME...otherwise that is the point of being a NEW CAR SALESMAN?

Latest posts

Back