might get an msp

:
03 protege dx 5spd
ok so im looking to make the switch over to a msp...whats some pros and cons in differences between 03 and 03.5 (other than appearence) i mean mech. and things of that nature. car to car which one is better?

both of them rock, either one will work, same car just some cosmetic differences for the most part

when i was getting mine, it came down to colour preference and availability ... i found a used yellow 03.5 and a black 2003. i went for the black one.

03, cause once you go Black you never go back. (beer)(band)(beer)

Last edited:
i mixed mine. i have an 03.5 but i hated the lip so i put fogs, and i love the laser blue

The fogs are what sold me on the '03 but the lip on the 03.5 is probably a bit better getting air to the i/c. All things being equal, however, I'd lean to the yellow if I were you because it's a pain to find a buyer for a black car when you re-sell it.

I heard the 03.5 has a beefier transmission...or clutch...or something. Plus, orange is only good for halloween. Blazing yellow is good all year long!

OJ is the best!
MazdaSpeedProtege-3.jpg

lg_protege-lg.jpg

Only if you like to skip and smell flowers and go by the name of b****!!! (rofl)

mspdfreak said:
I heard the 03.5 has a beefier transmission...or clutch...or something. Plus, orange is only good for halloween. Blazing yellow is good all year long!

Ask yourself if you would really like to stand out in a blazing yellow, or whatever orange that is. IMO silver, black and titanium will blend in more.
Then there's lazer blue. But titaniums go faster...

apocman said:
Only if you like to skip and smell flowers and go by the name of b****!!! (rofl)
Hi, this is "b****". I like to skip and smell flowers. Now get down on your knees and suck this b****'s cock! (blowjob)

hahah you guys are funny....anyway i have a black car now...dont want another one cause its hard to sell and is hot as ****. i love the blue and silver.....i can deal with yellow....but all things considered i think imma go for a 03.5 so i have the lip and the option of going back to the 03 front end....thanks for all your help.
oh and the guy that said knowing what i know why would i get a msp.....what are you talking about?

weak motor, slow, the clunk, butterflies and all the other problems msp owners love to hate. Dont get me wrong when they work right they are great cars but for a newer car just doesnt seem worth it.

Back