Midwest Mazdafest 2010

And I on the other hand, will be heading there on Friday, which is what we did last year.

How about 2 caravans planned. Those going on Friday, and those going on Saturday?

Hell, if ya'll are heading out Friday afternoon, I could just tag along with you guys the rest of the way. I'd have to leave in the morning.

Sure. We can work out logistics later. I think we got to the hotel around 5pm last year. We took our jolly ass time getting there.

Sure. We can work out logistics later. I think we got to the hotel around 5pm last year. We took our jolly ass time getting there.

Nice. Well I figure the easiest way for me to get up there is to avoid the hills and small hiways of missouri and head up KC way.

Yeah dude, you're a Protege owner, so you're cool with me. If you were an MS3'er, I'd probably tell you to get bent. Hahaha j/k.

I don't think there's going to be a hotel offering a discount for us this year like there was last year, thanks to events that unfolded. I'll try to talk to Frank and see if he recommends one.

lol alright man just keep me posted. this will be the first year I'll be going out there. Did'nt make it last year because the MSP blew up.

Military discount FTW lol saving money everywhere cuz I'm a cheap ass and a penny means alot to me.

I'm still surprised we weren't kicked out of the hotal Saturday night. LOL, sleeping on a cot FTW!

We weren't that bad, were we?

Thats why I suggested we stay at a KOA campground that weekend. It costs like $120 for two nights to stay in a cabin. We did it for EECMM at KOA and it was sweet cause we could be outside drinking by the cars like we did Friday/Saturday night last year before we were told we couldn't be outside.

exactly what time does the stuff start? I don't see much info on the site. Looks like some of you guys go out pretty early if not the day before for this. We might not be able to leave until a little later in the morning, maybe like 9 or 9:30 after we drop the baby off at the grandparents' house.

Last year they had a list of what time things start+end. I will keep my eye on the page and when they post it I will put it out here as well.

It started around 9-10a, counting the votes for awards was over-with by noon'ish, then awards around 3p?

Last year they had a list of what time things start+end. I will keep my eye on the page and when they post it I will put it out here as well.

It started around 9-10a, counting the votes for awards was over-with by noon'ish, then awards around 3p?

yeah that sounded about right... I remember being able to get back to my hotel and watch as the Cleveland Cavs kicked the Detroit Pistons ass... in a way I didn't want to go to where everyone was staying at because of all of the Ohio crew that I caravaned in with ;)

dude the t-rex happened at like 3am... LMAO

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lsAs1xMKnTY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lsAs1xMKnTY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back