Midwest Mazdafest 2010

20 spots for free shirts remaining. If you miss out on the free shirts, the shirts can be purchased at the event.

I'm in. Now to organize some people to ride out with?! :)

exactly what time does the stuff start? I don't see much info on the site. Looks like some of you guys go out pretty early if not the day before for this. We might not be able to leave until a little later in the morning, maybe like 9 or 9:30 after we drop the baby off at the grandparents' house.

Well, I'll probably just leave from the Cleveland-ish area early saturday morning, then if any Columbus cats want to hook up we can all roll to Indy from there. Then I plan on staying overnight Saturday and leave Sunday morning. I don't want to spend the cash for two hotel nights. Plus I'm not much of a drinker. heh-heh

So if anyone wants to caravan Saturday morning and Sunday morning, I'm in.

And I on the other hand, will be heading there on Friday, which is what we did last year.

How about 2 caravans planned. Those going on Friday, and those going on Saturday?

Anyone on the other side of this side of the Mississippi River going?

Well, I'll probably just leave from the Cleveland-ish area early saturday morning, then if any Columbus cats want to hook up we can all roll to Indy from there. Then I plan on staying overnight Saturday and leave Sunday morning. I don't want to spend the cash for two hotel nights. Plus I'm not much of a drinker. heh-heh

And I on the other hand, will be heading there on Friday, which is what we did last year.

How about 2 caravans planned. Those going on Friday, and those going on Saturday?
Is Marlon and the Cleveland 6 Club guys heading out early Saturday morning again? Last year I met up with them at a Mike's Car Wash just outside of Indy and that seemed to work pretty well.

You're missing out on A LOT of fun. You don't have to drink.

Is Marlon and the Cleveland 6 Club guys heading out early Saturday morning again? Last year I met up with them at a Mike's Car Wash just outside of Indy and that seemed to work pretty well.

Not sure yet. Probably won't know until it gets closer.

You're missing out on A LOT of fun. You don't have to drink.

Yeeeeeaaaaah, I don't like people is all. heh-hehI don't know, if everyone heads out Friday I'll probably change my mind. But it's not till May, so we'll see when it gets closer.

You're going, right Nick?

Yeeeeeaaaaah, I don't like people is all. heh-hehI don't know, if everyone heads out Friday I'll probably change my mind. But it's not till May, so we'll see when it gets closer.

You're going, right Nick?

As of right now, that would be a negative.

Depends on the wife's schedule, I may leave with Phen on Friday afternnon or so.

Back