mid P5 wing

mazdaspeed777

Contributor
:
03' Mazda Protege 5
Does anyone know where I could get this wing?? If any of you have any pics of this wing on a p5 that would be cool to.

europe_mazda_323f_bj_postert_flrear.jpg

I really like this look because its pretty unique and I haven't seen it on any other P5's. I would like to know what it would look like with the AutoEXE wing too

Ya... why???? but that bumper is the BUSINESS!!! and twin exhaust looks fucken sweeet! screw the wing do that other s***, those tail lights look good to. that guy should just take that wing off and that would be a hot car

The tail lights on that car in the picture are off BJ1, or the early BJ11 series Astina (323F) that we got in Australia and also in Japan.

that rear bumper is REAL nice. id love to have that along with the dual exhaust and those tail lights.

but yea i give a no to the midwing, but hey its your car, do what you like as long as it looks good to you

redpr5 said:
that rear bumper is REAL nice. id love to have that along with the dual exhaust and those tail lights.

but yea i give a no to the midwing, but hey its your car, do what you like as long as it looks good to you

What im woundering is where can I get the exhuast and rear bumper at

use the search option. you will find threads with pictures and all man, and im not trying to come off as a prick. just try it.

tengoestetempo said:
use the search option. you will find threads with pictures and all man, and im not trying to come off as a prick. just try it.
Ive ran across threads with pictures and all but no links to purchase the crap.

Can't be purchased unless you find a European parts dealer. Good luck with that though. I don't think they make those anymore.

L8R said:
Can't be purchased unless you find a European parts dealer. Good luck with that though. I don't think they make those anymore.

I found a website that sells the rear bumper and wing, but I dotn knwo what the conversion rate is. I'm also a little confused by this statment "Including VAT at 17.5 % - non-EU orders and USA are VAT-free!! - deducted at checkout" What is VAT? Is that like taxes?

http://www.tuningshop.co.uk/acatalo...zda_323_BJ___Special__Hero3__Styling_171.html

VAT is a form of sales tax. The web page specifically states USA orders are not subject to it. AS for conversion rates; google is your friend... select and copy the kit price including UKpound sign, go to google.com and paste something like this: '894.65 to usd' and you'll get this(price for whole kit): UK 894.65 = 1[SIZE=-2] [/SIZE]701.53483 U.S. dollars

[Ive been talkng with a supplier of the EDm kit for MP5 and the kit is a direct fit from then 323f and the MP5. Incase anyone would like to know

Back