micro tech lt 10 aux. wires

mazdaspeedwerx said:
could that be the reason it does not start? I looked the the manual but did not see the instruction on where it went
Yeh if your fuel pump isn't starting (you should be able to hear the pump going just before you kick the motor over as the microtech runs the thing at 100%) then you're motor wont be running.

FROM MEMORY (and please clarify this with the manual before you go doing it :p), you have one line from the battery, one line going to ground, one line going to the microtech and one line spliced into the stock fuel pump line...

The details on it will be somewhere in the back of the manual, and are covered as part of the big wiring diagram.

well I was finally able to connect my comp to my car today. I am so damn happy. I borrowed one of my friends comp so I could get it started but it wouldnt work either. I thought it had something to do wth windows xp because the other laptop I borrowed worked just fine but it had windows 2000.so I

oops. so I started really messing around with the stupid usb adapter and untill I went into the adanced section I figured out that the adapter wasnt on the right com port. it was on like 7 or something. so I switched it to com port 4 and everything worked. now all I have to do is get my car to start

Latest posts

Back