MF Official Ride of the Month (February)

Kansei said:
Don't be scared. Everything has been going smoothly for me. Since I "finished" the install process, I haven't had to do any work at all. I still have a little exhaust leak since Corksport doesn't give you the gasket for between the S and J and I didn't want to use the new OEM gasket I bought because it would restrict the pipe down to like 2.25". Aside from that, everything is great, which is really good because the wind chill is -20F here right now. My gas mileage has been awful so far, a compounded problem due to the winter mix fuel, unflashed MSP ecu, and hitting boost way too often. I gotta get it in my head that I don't need to take it up to high RPMs to merge into traffic anymore :p

I'm glad to hear that... But I'm actually more afraid of not having all the parts and/or tool sto finish the job in that week... I'm trying to do what I can now to get it ready. But there are a few issues that I've been unable to resolve so far.
Not to mention the worries of having things not fit properly since I don't have a full kit, like the HiBoost or even the MSP kit, to work with. All mt parts came from different places so they might not fit together.

I keep looking at your thread with the parts list to see what applies to me.
Hopefully I'll have everything by the install date.

bump for some bigger pics. I'd like too have one as a wallpaper to serve as a daily reminder of where I want my car to eventually be. Congrats on the win Rogue.

Ahemmm...ehhh, ehhh, I think is time to change the ride of the month...(spank)

Pirana said:
Ahemmm...ehhh, ehhh, I think is time to change the ride of the month...(spank)
I agree (isn't it March!?!?!)...just finished lookin' at ur ride...WOW!!!

Last edited:
Back