Messed up front end tonight

boo-boo

Well me an the wifey went to sobeys to see if anyone would actually show ....ahhh like i thought no one did....nehow on teh way home we went to coleharbour to hit teh bank machine.....and just at the top of breakneck hill where teh lights are at the top by the entrance to colby village...i noticed the light was red and i applied the breaks and s*** i wasnt stopping ...and just my luck there were 2 cars just pulling into the intersection ....damn i couldnt stop so i decided instead of a t-bone i would take the turn into the village..at least i had some turning ability with the antilocks on....anyhow i went sideways into the 2foot curb thats there and holy s***..i thought i popped both drivers side tires off , luckly no....but she is tracking afu and pulling to both sides when i got to clean roads...i think i broke endlinks on front and rear alignment is definately afu..and god only knows what else.......hmmm i wonder what insurance will do for me if its really bad under there.....if not im gonna go nuts with actuall good parts and not oem....ahhh i need stuts neways....lol.....wife is s*** baked...lol .... but as a Definsive Driving Instructor i told her it was better than a t-bone..and when i explained why ...she said ok then and shut her cake hole...

fun nite wha??

s*** man, sorry to hear that. Thats exactly why I didn't want to go out. I didn't think something would happen, but I couldn't afford it if it did.

sorry to hear about your car boo. I agree with iceman, i don't drive in this kind of weather too often, unless I need to.

ahhh it was just one of those freek things that just happen....i always drive in weather like this, mostly cause i do snow removal for cfb halifax..and well this was my weekend off.

Holy s*** today blew the s*** outta my mod fund and then some...i was limited to 2g's to mod with ,, not now. I put out 540 bucks today for parts and labour..with a 10%discount, tomorrow the parts will cost me 334 bucks, and with labour its gonna cost about 800 and change ....so f' the labour i think i can get it done for a 40 ouncer,

well here is what i ****** up, warped left rear rotor so i just got 2, and brakes. left rear rear control arm, it was bent like a banana, left front steering nuckle, and hub and all the associated parts, still need struts but they want about 800 big ones for tokico hb's and 2 hrs labour on each strut, ahhh s***, they will have to wait...as of tomorrow it will have cost me aprox 900 bucks, and thats without parts and labour on struts, and front end labour.

Damn i should have just hit the car in the intersection and paid $500 on deductible......sometimes definsive driving doesnt pay, but at least NO-ONE was hurt, u cant put a price on that.

oh and still waiting on what ins coy says....hopefully i can get some of this cash back......damn i need a second job (headshake

Last edited:
bad man - but as you said, no one got hurt. Car parts can be replaced, unfortunately just at a price (high).

Update...

alright i got it all fixed ...now all i need is the tokico hp's from scooters gb on the toronto boards, and its alignment time......i even got ambishous (typo i think") and painted the calipers red....i tried the decal thing but umm no....maybe later when i paint the front grill.....alright l8r ladies

Back