Meet on saturday in CT!!!

JD32883

:
Mazdaspeed 3 2007
Alright guys this will be the last one that I will be able to attend probably. I have been talking to a couple guys and we all agree a meet on the berlin turnpike this saturday. We will start the night off by meeting at the Hooters for dinner and a beer at 6:00pm. From there we will go to the Best Buy parking lot around 8-9pm to just chill and talk. I know of four guys that are def going so anyone else just make a list so we can plan on how many.

whos goin so far?
please dot say nick boosted orange
JD32883 said:
Alright guys this will be the last one that I will be able to attend probably. I have been talking to a couple guys and we all agree a meet on the berlin turnpike this saturday. We will start the night off by meeting at the Hooters for dinner and a beer at 6:00pm. From there we will go to the Best Buy parking lot around 8-9pm to just chill and talk. I know of four guys that are def going so anyone else just make a list so we can plan on how many.

got a wedding....have fun!
greg, what's up? get your turbo kit on yet?

Mark's chinese fortune cookie read, "You will attend many weddings this year".

wtf is this JD, why is it your last meet? 350z coming?

and who are the other ppl going? I cant make it regardless as i will be on the cape....bang up job with the advance notice and scheduling it so the most ppl could make it ;)

slug420 said:
wtf is this JD, why is it your last meet? 350z coming?

and who are the other ppl going? I cant make it regardless as i will be on the cape....bang up job with the advance notice and scheduling it so the most ppl could make it ;)

hahaha...ct peeps for yo

hmm, I know I'm doing something, just don't know what. Maybe I can get out of it. I'm down for some beers and wings. 6pm?

But I'm not hanging out at best buy for long.

Well Chris Im glad you got your priorities, Just kidding fucker. Nick boosted orange asked me to put a post up but i guess no one wants to go. I guess i will cancel this meet but, we need to schedule a new meet before the f-ing snow falkers. LATER

Weekend of weddings. Crazee D is going to a wedding today and my Mother's neighbors are having an outdoor wedding. Ya'll are suckers! Hehe.

JD32883 said:
Well Chris Im glad you got your priorities, Just kidding fucker. Nick boosted orange asked me to put a post up but i guess no one wants to go. I guess i will cancel this meet but, we need to schedule a new meet before the f-ing snow falkers. LATER

we were talking about having one at seanmcseans new house which is actually in colchester. think you could make it ot that one or is that too far?

why did you say your last meet? find a buyer for the msp?

Back