Medieval Mounts and Fog lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

pureliquidhw

:
2003 Protege5
I've got a set of all 4 medieval mounts and both fogs from a P5 for sale. I ran the mounts for 1-2k miles and got fillers for the OEM fogs @ 95k miles.

Updated Prices:

Fogs - SOLD

Mounts:

Pass - 60 + shipping (pending)
Front - SOLD
Trans - SOLD
Rear - SOLD

Prices are firm unless you buy more than one.

Also, shipping looks like it's gonna be around 10-15 bucks no matter how many you buy.

Lemme know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMAG0025.jpg
    IMAG0025.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 187
  • IMAG0026.jpg
    IMAG0026.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMAG0027.jpg
    IMAG0027.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 151
  • IMAG0029.jpg
    IMAG0029.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
If anyone wants just the Front and/or Rear, I can separate them out as there is interest in the pass and trans mounts. 100 shipped for both or 60 shipped for each separately, OBO.

Why couldnt you sell those mounts like a month earlier? Gahh im sad now )>:
As for the fogs im thinking about just getting fog fillers to save money for the time being (im poor lol)

Sorry dude! i had them then too lol... My other buyer backed out.

I would recommend the front mount as a first buy and no one as asked for it yet...

I'll take the front, lemme know if you're ever comin out again.

btw, mazdas247 on the sign too please..

Last edited:
yeah, their newer models came in the newer color with an M on it to be more distinct. It's a shame that they aren't more trustworthy these days.

If you split this up and the transmission mount works on a P5 with Auto Tranny, I'll take the trans mount.

I do not know if it will fit an auto tranny.

If there is a buyer for the rear mount, speak up please.

with mazdas247:

Attachments

• IMAG0035.jpg
    IMAG0035.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 111
rear will be the hard one to sell as a lot of people are too lazy to install one. As you felt and heard, I've already got one in. otherwise I'd grab the pair.

also, thanks for updating the sign!!

just let me know if I can take that front off your hands... its the easiest one to do, and the only one I have left... bass ackwards anyone?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back