Medieval Motor Mounts (Bushing Replacement)

Has anyone replaced the bushings on their Medieval Motor Mounts? I have a passenger and trans mounts that need the bushings replaced. Just wondering to see if anyone else has used something like the AWR replacements or something similar?

I replaced the whole mount on passenger side when it cracked and went back with oem with AWR inserts. Not sure if I tossed it or still have it's busted ass layin around. If I do still have it you can have the bushing if it's the same because I won't be using it for anything.

i12drivemyMP5 you can give it to 2.0t03speed =)

I have already replaced my passenger on with a filled OEM unit. But now I need to replace the trans bushing.

i have awr passenger & driver side mounts now =). Also i called up an old friend of mine this morning that used to be a rep with mideval and used to know brach and beau. He told me that the front and rears were direct copys of the awr mounts. So all that needs to happen now is to measure the bushing size and make sure.

found this looks like a knock off awr on the right.

DSCF1315.JPG

I got the universal mounts from energy love them..i bored out all the old mounts and pressed the universal's in.

I purchased the whole set from street unit. Full billet aluminum with poly urethane inserts.

goto autopartwharhouse look up the mounts for our car theyll show up theres only red or black for energy but i have pics ill post the front and back are perfect fit the side is a little dicey youl see..

the rear i bored through the middle rubber it has a supporting metal sleeve thats where i pressed them in

what id like to see is a whole bushing kit for our car by energy maybe ill shoot them a email as well..

Back