mazdausa updated

I built one and it has the power listed as 274HP... Pricetag is hitting 27,000 though. For a daily driver thats starting to get pricey

CTGrey02 said:
I built one and it has the power listed as 274HP... Pricetag is hitting 27,000 though. For a daily driver thats starting to get pricey

That's what happens when you pick the GT and add all the options.

Stick w/ the Sport, no options, and you're at $22835.

mine came at 24,500. very doable. too bad the hatch looks aweful. lol
screw the navigation, its the biggest expense. we dont need no stinkin directions.

Insurance Guy said:
That's what happens when you pick the GT and add all the options.

Stick w/ the Sport, no options, and you're at $22835.

I would, but Im just going to end up tacking all that other crap on later anyway so I might as well just get it added in. I already pay about 650 a month in car payments so Im not too worried. Now the only things it's going to need is a boost gauge and electric fuel pressure gauge and it's off to the dyno.

anyone notice how many errors there are on th Mazda website? Conflicting HP info, 274 vs 264. Print a window sticker and your car now has all wheel drive and a rear LSD. TCS and 17 inch rims shod with 205s. Its kinda funny but hey i guess its a work in progress.

Yeah, noted the HP discrepancy above, but I didnt see the rest of that crap, lol Pretty amusing.

Back