Mazdaspeed3 Cobb Accessport! - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed3shon

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3
Hey guys,

I have strayed out of the limits that the accessport can currently handle for my car, so I need to find a different tuning solution. Ill be honest, i didnt like the accessport when i first got it, but the maps have come a long way. There just isnt a map available for me to run my car, and i dont know how short or long the AccessTuner software will be.

So, for sale, is my accessport. Im not sure what maps are currently on it other than a beta gt3071r map i was running, but you can get ahold of any map you need from cobb's website.

It includes the quickstart guide, the cd, and has the latest firmware.

I am looking for $600 shipped or best offer.

160yazq.jpg

does that mean that AP cannot be used in more than 1 car? (married, what does that mean?)

Yes, he must "divorce" his car from the AP before it'll work in another car. If not, you'd be able to buy one AP and charge all your MS3 buddies $50 each to get their car tuned. This would not be in the best interest of Cobb.

If this is not done to the AP before being sent off, then the new owner will have to call Cobb to have it reset, for a large fee. This is how I understand the AP to work, if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Yes, he must "divorce" his car from the AP before it'll work in another car. If not, you'd be able to buy one AP and charge all your MS3 buddies $50 each to get their car tuned. This would not be in the best interest of Cobb.

If this is not done to the AP before being sent off, then the new owner will have to call Cobb to have it reset, for a large fee. This is how I understand the AP to work, if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

This is correct. And the fee from cobb is a couple hundred dollars+. OP must un-marry it completely before shipping it.

O.P does your AP for sale come with ATR pre installed?

Check out the date on the first post - before Thanksgiving! It is now Easter.

Actually Sean sold that original one and bought ANOTHER one like a week ago. Another thread you can close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back