Mazdaspeed Protege Wheel CenterCap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceFed

:
Trailblazer SS AWD ....Still a Mazda Junkie Though.
Found this in the basement....I know how hard these were to come by a couple of years ago, I can imagine how hard they are now.
Not Perfect, but in Good Shape.
As Pictured, Sold as is, comes with 2 original mounting Screws as pictured.

$50 Shipped.
OneSlowSol@excite.com

Mazdaspeed%20Centercap.JPG

I was just told PG sells new ones...so I emailed them to find out.

Yes this Single Centercap as pictured, is still for sale.

I know they have them listed, but it doesn't specify new, and I'd they are new, where did this stock of a discontinued item come from? I'm Waiting on my email back from PG. There's been plenty of times where something is listed on a site for a long time and yet not truly available.

Still waiting on the word back from PG. emailed yesterday, not a peep yet.

I'll just solve this problem, since PG hasn't gotten back to me, no huge surprise there.
$45 shipped. Now it's cheaper than theirs.

First to pay gets it...no dibs, no waiting, just pay.
Kmkatzenbach@sbcglobal.com
Thanks
Matt K.

Discount tire cracked one of mine on my last tire change. Didn't notice until I washed the car a week later. They denied responsibility of course. I thought about looking for a replacement, but $45 is still too steep.

Too Steep is a Relative Term.....Depends on how you look at it. Really after I eat PP and Shipping I might get what....$37 for it.
sounds fair to me.

You do $48 and it's a deal and I'll make it $15 on duty value which I think keeps you from paying anything.
Pm me.

PayPal'd you the money a couple days ago and haven't heard from you since. Please let me know when you ship the center cap and the tracking info.

Thanks,
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back