Mazdaspeed Protege Turbohoses SMIC V2

its the best smic available, but the price is crazy. i think more people would be interested if there was a group buy on the customMSP smic. its all about the price though

Dollars are what makes the world go round everything is about price. The CustomMSP has almost identical dimensions to the turbohoses V1 or at least i remember reading that somewhere at sometime at some place....I think

i HAD the custom msp on mine.. i dont see how it will make a diffrence in low boot application comapred to a V2

and at that price, i'd be going FMIC..

The Turbohoses SMIC has almost the same gains as the CustomMSP... BUT the Turbohoses dynos were from a bone stock MSP at 5psi with just their SMIC and hardpipes. It's not specified what other mods the MSP had that was dyno'd with the CustomMSP setup, but I would guess intake and exhaust most likely (correct me if I'm wrong).
So it seems that with the Turbohoses setup, when you add intake and exhaust mods it will give you higher gains than the CustomMSP at the same boost.

I might be interested in a group buy for the Turbohoses SMIC and hardpipes depending on the price... But I might end up going with a FMIC.

I have Turbohoses hardpipes and a CustomMSP smic. Bought the pipes long before the smic. I have no complaints with the smic but looking back I think the hardpipes were not a wise use of dough. Could of got a complete fmic setup for what I paid combined. Turbohoses loves their product$.

i contacted turbohoses and if we buy 5, they will give 100$ off. maybe more if we can get more. i'm not an authorized vendor and would like someone to take over.

you should contact pg to see if we can get a deal on the customMSP smic. i dont think many people will be willing to shell out 500 for an smic

i contacted turbohoses and if we buy 5, they will give 100$ off. maybe more if we can get more. i'm not an authorized vendor and would like someone to take over.

How much is the Turbohoses V2? The V1 is $595, and since they don't list the price for the V2 I'm guessing it's a bit higher...

+1 on that question. Also +1 on contacting Ken to see what he would be willing to do for his fellow forum members.

How much is the Turbohoses V2? The V1 is $595, and since they don't list the price for the V2 I'm guessing it's a bit higher...

When i contacted turbohoses they said the v2 is basically the hard pipe kit + the core so around 900$, i wasnt going to buy a smic for 900$ when a FMIC can cost the same

you should contact pg to see if we can get a deal on the customMSP smic. i dont think many people will be willing to shell out 500 for an smic

with canada customs and brokerage and s*** mine has come to 600$ for a custom msp SMIC

When i contacted turbohoses they said the v2 is basically the hard pipe kit + the core so around 900$, i wasnt going to buy a smic for 900$ when a FMIC can cost the same

It just depends on your plans... If you're going to stay at or below 10psi, SMIC is the way to go. If you're going bigger, FMIC is the way to go.

Back