Mazdaspeed Protege Brake Calipers!

Luken10

Looking for a set of MSP brake calipers. Mostly interested in just the fronts, but would probably get the rears too if the price is right.

Didn't realize how cheap remanufactured were! Are there any downsides to buying a remanufactured part? Also, are there any brands on RockAuto I should avoid?

i also have a set of mazda6 calipers with pads and rotors. ceramic pads have less than 1k on them and the rotors and calipers were bought new les than 5k ago. they are much bigger than the msp calipers. only selling because i bought another car and it also had a mazda6 setup on it

I am definitely interested in the mazda6 calipers as well! However, I am confused on which way to go. Used on here, or remanufactured on Rock Auto? No offense to you 95blkprobe, but I can get each caliper and all the hardware for around 45 bucks each in like new condition. Why would I buy yours if they have been used for a while? Once again, not picking any fights, just curious on what the difference would be as I don't really know what makes a difference.

Good luck finding mazda6 calipers new for 45 each. They're 228 shipped from rock auto then you have to purchase rotors as well

For direct replacement fitment on your MSP, order new or remanufactured calipers that fit a 2002 Mazda 6 V6 for the front and 2004 Mazda 6 for the rear. Some parts dealers might not have the MSP listed. You can always cross reference fitment by comparing the part number for the 2 Mazdas that I listed. Doesn't matter where you buy them from.

You can also rebuild your calipers provided you have the skill to do so. See this for parts needed
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123725942-caliper-rebuild-kit&highlight=brake

Back