Mazdaspeed Oil Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it...its nice. Time will tell if it discolors or rusts though, but for under $20shipped ya cant beat it.
Word of advice though if ya get it. The MAZDASPEED part is a sticker. Make sure you put the cap on first and tighten it all the way, THEN put the sticker on straight. Luckily I thought of this before putting the sticker on but someone else I know wasnt so lucky so when his cap is tight, the letters are crooked ;)

I have that in bronze but I didn't do what protegeV did so its upside down when tight. It gets ****** hot after a drive so be careful if you're gonna work on your car when its hot

I would rather have the mazdaspeed cap that is on the msm's. Jonboy has them for a good price you should check those out also

yeah i got a ton of them!!!!! $35 shipped 48 states!!!! pm me if intrested. i have a cheap oil cap off ebay, its a complete knock off compared to the msm oil cap.

i sorta like the 6 studded design from the ebay one's better even though they're not authentic, just my opinion

Mine looks and fits great!

Here is a clos up pic

Attachments

• IMG_2586.JPG
    IMG_2586.JPG
    333.9 KB · Views: 716
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back