eyjar11.jpg

-
eyjar9.jpg

-
eyjar4.jpg

-
eyjar3.jpg

What do you guys think? :)

Welcome! and wow, I like the blue! great color and unique within an already limited community, which is a pretty hard thing to pull off!
Always nice to have another Speed6 around!

there are a couple of other forums that would love to see the blue, but 24/7 is a bit put off by the other forums and won't allow links to them. Heck, I'm probably in trouble for just mentioning it....

Last edited:
Lapis blue..... hotness! its always been the best color option. nice to see it found its way onto a speed.

and yea, there kinda nazi's on this forum when it comes to other forums. nice to see all the forums support each other. lol

First time ever seeing this car in blue....looks amazing!!!!

Any pics in hard sunlight? Is it the mazda6 Lapis blue?

You have officially made half the ms6 community crap themselves

Curious- did the PO do an honest color change, engine compartment and all, or just a respray?

Great color regardless, but sure would provide you some insight to the previous owner......

thats definitely lapis blue. unless they used the ford paint code. then it would be sonic blue. but both are the exact same thing.

Curious- did the PO do an honest color change, engine compartment and all, or just a respray?

Great color regardless, but sure would provide you some insight to the previous owner......

Everything was painted, engine compartment etc...

Thanks :) but it is not a Mazda color, it is MMC one i think he told me, electric blue or something, it looks much nicer(different) in person than on pics, but right now here on Iceland EVERYTHING is covered in snow at the moment, so no sunlight pics hehe..

But love everything about the car so far :)

Danm love the custom look. always nice to see different colors other than stock

Back