Mazda5 POLL: What gender are you?

Man or woman?

• Total voters
Why not post pictures of ourselves at the same time.....Here's one of the fiance and myself:

Julie%20et%20Michel%20(Small).JPG

PS I'm on the right ;-)

Last edited:
Good call maple_leaf. Haven't had one of this topics in a long time, if ever!

My wife and I on the last evening of our Honeymoon... could've used another week, oh well.
Hawaii555.jpg

Back on topic, I own the 5, my wife owns the Solara.

Nope, check out the date on the pic... this past Tuesday was exactly 2 1/2 years for us :)

Thanks none-the-less, and good luck to the two of you!

I don't have pics of myself handy (not that you would miss much anyway, just wait for Halloween) but here is the owner of my 2 cars. Wife and I are just the chauffeurs :D.

The first one was back in 07 during a long trip and the last one is his moral support for a good season start for the Red Sox. And yes, the Mazda5 is resistant to those sippy cups featured in the pic.

Following jandree22: I drive the MZ5, and my wife drives the MZ5, LOL. No, seriously, I drive the 08 and she does not let go of the 06.

mazda5_baby.jpg

mazda5_toddler.jpg

Wait, why were those our only choices? (Ha ha)
Normally the 5 is my wife's vehicle, and I drive a Versa but we both trade occasionally. (The 5 feels like 3X the vehicle compared to the Versa-better brakes, much better "road feel", corners flatter, faster, etc)

Is this supposed to be for P5 members only? If not, this should be in off topic so that everyone else can post. Just wondering.

P5 members only?.... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you actually stumbled into minivan territory. Tread carefully. Better yet, leave while you still have any shred of dignity left! :eek:

lol... anyway, I originally thought it was just for Mazda5 members, but he never did specify, and he's got P5's in his sig to boot.

Stickied and made it Mazda5 specific (edited title) so not to move it to the off-topic arena . Regardless, everyone is welcome to post :D. After all, we are all beautiful people, LOL

Has there been a chick vote yet? BTW, "gender" is a socio/psychologically constructed concept. I think your question is "what sex are you?" (poke)

Back