Mazda3 vs. Jetta--Twins?

MASTERNC

:
04 Mazda 3i 5-speed (Strato Blue)
Anyone else besides me think that the side of the Mazda3 sedan looks somewhat like a VW Jetta? I mean the door handles and even the side signal marker look like the current Jetta (the new model coming out looks remarkably different).

the only car that looks remotely like the 3 is the damn kia spectre. the spectre 5 is a rip-off of the protege 5/mazda 3.

MASTERNC said:
Anyone else besides me think that the side of the Mazda3 sedan looks somewhat like a VW Jetta? I mean the door handles and even the side signal marker look like the current Jetta (the new model coming out looks remarkably different).
its has a Euro infuunce

You can look at all cars and say they look the same. It's the same with people. You're thinking jetta cuz of the bee stinger antenna, the door handles (which plenty of cars have door handles like that) and I suppose the sidemarker/blinker. ...which alot of cars also have.....I park next to a black jetta everyday (good parking spot) and my car looks nothing like his, the jetta is extremely boxy, the 3 is streamlined and DEFINETLY looks like it was made in Japan, just how I like it.

oh yea, it wont fall apart like the jetta or other vw's will.

MASTERNC said:

im with u on this one. i think the 3 and the jetta look alot alike

Latest posts

Back