Mazda3 Sedan Pics!

The old mazda badge matches on the grill pretty well perfectly! Congrats on winning! Def deserve it! What did you use to make the underlids stick?

actually just 3M the top lids and firmly secured it to the underside of the face plate housing. Afterwards I used simple color matching tape to mask it since most of the hood covers where the lid attatchment is achored to. The only downside is if you actually get it color matched to your car and also equip your car with HIDs, the paint that is touchin the housing will heat up after a year or so. Lol so I actually have minor bubbling on the lid inside. I'll snap a picture later to show the outcome.

I don't have any pics of my car...

...wait, let me look. Here is one:

IMG_4707.jpg

Your wheels are so sexy!

I really love that blue mazda. It's a pretty old picture. The only thing I would do different is take off the side moldings.

Anyway, I got bored today and did a couple shots haha. I don't know where to share my mods these days, so I keep trying to "bump" this post! Lol hopefully it works or I'll have to find a new place to share! Anyway, here's the side skirts and the replica m3 spoiler. I can't decide if I like the front badge black or chrome?! What do you guys think?

CIMG5497e.jpg

CIMG5498.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha thanks! Have you done anything new to your 2nd generation?

Nothing more the
MS3 springs
20% tint all arOund.

Had first gen wagon 17's but sold them to a buddy for his P5.

Going to do a CS intake and modify a stock MS3 axle back but it's my daily so.. Can't do much with the harsh dc traffic/road conditions. LOL

Nce, do the MS3 springs actually lower your car? I heard that actually lift nonspeed3s.

Because the engine in the SPEED3s are alot heavier in comparisson to our sedans, the OEM Speed3 springs are stiffer. I had them on my sedan a few year back and hated the look of it. The springs brought the nose end up and dropped the rear about 1/2 and inch. Sportlines is where it be if you cant afford the Coilovers or better yet, Air Suspension for those going mainly for Stance.

Im liking your GTi ques you got there on your grille and such. Where did you get your LEDs from? I would like to go that route but i cant stand Cheap-a55 Honda looking Mods that draws fine lines of clean and cheap. From the looks of the LED i say you actually drilled into your Back plate to insert the LED. It is clean and i cant see if it is done that way or if its LED tape, which i would not go for. Props!

Nce, do the MS3 springs actually lower your car? I heard that actually lift nonspeed3s.

drops the back about 1/4" the front may drop just over 1/8". However the springs are over 2x the thickness, so it keeps a stiff, but not annoying ride. Great for a DD.

Back