Mazda3 Sedan Pics!

hey nicole, did u go to street wars this past sunday? or that sandy hook meet the sunday before?lol....i thought i saw a mazda like urs

here's mine.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

i didnt c ur car at street wars lol...i wounder if u saw mine...i wrote on the pass side in pink graffiti "SHOW BOOBIES TO SAVE BOOBIES" lol...and i won the synchronic diverter valve, that i have no use for lol

i didnt put my car in the show :/ was very dirty and everyone who was supposed to enter with me bailed due to car problems lol

Aloha, I am new to your folk's Forum and would like to thank you for the new experience.
I would like to start off with some pictures of my car from this year's Mazda Fest Hawaii 2011:

Picture of car:
1310728558.jpg
[/IMG]

Published in SpeedHawaii:
1310728862.jpg
[/IMG]

Face shot, I have customized the headlights with both the DDE Halos AND Eye Lids within the Headlight Housing:
1310728962.jpg
[/IMG]

Close-up of grille and badge. Note the trim que from a VW Golf GTi Grille:
1310728918.jpg
[/IMG]

I must strongly point out that i am deeply in love with....

Your "illest" Decale.

This year's Hellaflush was a great turn out in Honolulu, Hawaii. It's a shame your car could not have been a part of it.
*sad turtle*

Sorry this was pointed out towards Nicole and her car.
kthx.

Last edited:
Grey Mazda has directional tires correct?? If so your rotating them wrong. Front to back is the best for directional treads.

I'm liking the look of the 2nd Gen. Mainly the rear end which mimics the Lexus-esque IS family. If there was a way to convert the front end of 1st gen to the second... Sex.

WOW!!!! Gloomy, that looks amazing! It's really original what you did with the eyelids inside the housing and GTI grill. Nice work!

WOW!!!! Gloomy, that looks amazing! It's really original what you did with the eyelids inside the housing and GTI grill. Nice work!

Thank you very much Javajay,
I managed to do the Under-Lids my 4th time around when opening the housing. Saw this done on a Mazda6 (BigBadDad or Katsu) here from hawaii so i tried the same approach. As for the Grille, I wanted to keep my spirit of the RX7 FD alive in me so i pasted her old-school badge on my open-mouth and figured to stand out with the GTi look as well. quite successful because i managed to win 3 1st place awards in looks, creativity, and originality (Thanks Katsu).

Back