mazda3 people pics...

Good morning

dannyboy said:
Great pics guys! and Loose, your kid is definately cute.

Peteyboy, the chick on the right is hot!
Sorry it was late, I see you waited like 2 hrs for someone, anyone. LOL

Lets see if this works.. This one is from last year so my son has gotten bigger but me and the wife look the same! And if it doesn't work, nevermind.

Attachments

• the_fam.jpg
    the_fam.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 308
3junky said:
Lets see if this works.. This one is from last year so my son has gotten bigger but me and the wife look the same! And if it doesn't work, nevermind.
Now THAT is a cute kid! I bet he's a handful now. His favorite word: NO!

This is about the most recent. That's me on the right and MY baby on the left. (2thumbs)
kane_50bmgsmall.jpg

Loose said:
Now THAT is a cute kid! I bet he's a handful now. His favorite word: NO!

Thanks! "No!" is definitely a favorite of his, along with "uh-oh" and "mine". He loves the 3 almost as much as I do, he likes to sit in the driver's seat and wiggle the stick shift and turn all the nobs..

goldwing2000 said:
This is about the most recent. That's me on the right and MY baby on the left. (2thumbs)
Really, why do high power sniper rifles need a scope on 'em... that just takes all the fun out of it. ;)

makes me think back to getting the merit badge in riflery.. getting things to line up using the basic sight was a PITA. I can't remember what the names of all the types were anymore anyways.

edit: removed the pic from the quote

Last edited:
PeteyBoy3K said:
Really, why do high power sniper rifles need a scope on 'em... that just takes all the fun out of it. ;)

well... cuz you just can't SEE things a mile away! The world record sniper shot with the caliber I'm holding is about 2,500 yards! (cool)

Trust me... I'm more than proficient with all types of sighting systems.
snipersmilie.gif

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
What brand/model? I really want an R6 (blue, of course).
I mite get something like that, I like a lot of em, but i rode a ninja like a month ago and loved the way it handles, maybe its just me but i might just get a ninja (bowdown)

04mazda3s said:
oh just found another pic at work lol
How YOU dooin? ;)

And I don't ride one yet. Too many toys at the moment. FWIW, if I were you I'd take an R6 for a spin. It handles very well too, I am told, and easy to throw around. The 600 motor is also said to make a great, balanced bike. I think an R1 would be overkill for me. :)

You most certianly live in Michigan

goldwing2000 said:
Badges, we don't net no stinkin' badges. Is that a 50 GW? When I was a gunner in the Navy that was my favorite toy :)

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
How YOU dooin? ;)

And I don't ride one yet. Too many toys at the moment. FWIW, if I were you I'd take an R6 for a spin. It handles very well too, I am told, and easy to throw around. The 600 motor is also said to make a great, balanced bike. I think an R1 would be overkill for me. :)

I will definitely check it out then. btw where r u from?

Oh baby

goldwing2000 said:
Yep. .50 BMG. The largest caliber a civilian is alowed to own. (first) If you want to see it in action:

http://www.geocities.com/kvincen1/Bang_Stuff.html

The propane cylinder is most certianly my fav. My was a tripod mount w/ butterfly triggers for the thumbs. We would find a dead whale carcus and blow it to sh*t. Hours of fun for the whole family.

Any-hoo nice gun.

goldwing2000 said:
Yep. .50 BMG. The largest caliber a civilian is alowed to own. (first) If you want to see it in action:

http://www.geocities.com/kvincen1/Bang_Stuff.html

the flour catching on fire was a nice touch...

the camera not able to remain pointed at the propane tank exploding was just scary...

Lesson: don't shoot an apple off of anyones head with a .50 BFG.. er... BMG... Then you'll have to explain how someone died due to high velocity applesauce.

Back