Mazda to Exhibit All New Mazda CX-9 at New York International Auto Show

i dont know if im that wild about it. i love the cx-7 but im just not to sure about the 9 .. seems as though mazda is going with the multi-spoke rim now on all models.. ill be at NYAS on friday and will hopefully be able to get into the special public sneak preview.. ill post many and multiple pics of this and the Speed3 as long as both are there.. im going to assume its an only automatic trans?

Mz3Hatch said:
i dont know if im that wild about it. i love the cx-7 but im just not to sure about the 9 .. seems as though mazda is going with the multi-spoke rim now on all models.. ill be at NYAS on friday and will hopefully be able to get into the special public sneak preview.. ill post many and multiple pics of this and the Speed3 as long as both are there.. im going to assume its an only automatic trans?

Yeah, the CX-9 will be 6 speed auto. Both will be at the show. Take some pics!!!!!

(shocked)Ok I just got back from the car show I do not like the CX-7 I like the 9 much bigger and just nicer, I have some pic's will posst latter

Mz3Hatch said:
i love the cx-7 but im just not to sure about the 9
I agree Hatch, CX-7 is clean and agressive with a sportier styling. CX-9 looks rather blah. And all that plastic cladding on the nine Front,Rear,Sides, Over wheel wells? Makes it look like a Avalanche or Element(puke)

Mp5978 said:
Wow Mazda is really getting serious this year. Thumbs up for them.

yeah first the awesome cx-7 then the coming mazdaspeed 3 and next this huge SUV cx-9 , lol i want another mazdaspeed vehicle !!!

Zoom49 said:
I agree Hatch, CX-7 is clean and agressive with a sportier styling. CX-9 looks rather blah. And all that plastic cladding on the nine Front,Rear,Sides, Over wheel wells? Makes it look like a Avalanche or Element(puke)

you right i love the styling of the cx-7 is sportier , it looks more like a sports car than a suv, handles good and is pretty fast!!! i love the fact that everyone that see me driving the cx-7 make a look like (omg) wow nice car!!!

Cx 9

I like it!

Looks fabolous. (10)
For me it bears resemblence to Audi Q7 (scratch)
Audi Q7.jpg

I saw one a few weeks ago at a hotel near MNAO. It is a beautiful SUV, the interior is by far the best of any Mazda out there. Since it was a MFG car it was pretty torn up. The interior was very dirty but still...very nice. Kind of expensive though.

Back