MAZDA Soccer Jerseys

Ladyspeed6 said:
uuummmmm OK.

He saying that about the shorts because they are really, really snug/short compared to what most of the guys wear...

I'm 5' 11" and the XLs fit the same as my bathing suit. I've worn them a few times with the jersey.

I wore my set tonight for the first time and agree that the shorts are a little more snug than I am used too....hoping that cutting out that liner will help.

DeanSweet said:
Hey Phil,
Got my jersey yesterday! Thank you for the extra too! Weird seeing a car magazine magazine full of guys in robes instead of hot women... (eyeballs)
Yeah dude...the saying is:
Girls are for babies, guys are for pleasure.

No BS!

It's okay though...less for them, more for me. :)
(ughdance)

FYI
I have bought out their entire store...and they won't have a new shipment til the first week of September....so about 1 month from now.
I'm going to hold off on orders for a while.

P5 ALIVE - I already sent you a PM on the situation & I appreciate your patience.

I still have 2 LONG SLEEVE tops available though :)

JDM-P5 said:
FYI
I have bought out their entire store...and they won't have a new shipment til the first week of September....so about 1 month from now.
I'm going to hold off on orders for a while.
Nicely done man! I wonder how often that happens :p

Incase anyone cared...they shrink about 1/4-1/2 a size when you wash them. phil...my XL is OK, but if you have the chance to get a large i'll take one.

Back