Mazda Protege Owner Photos

BBK.JPG

Or worse!!
14.JPG

rob

sanblaster1 said:
Very nice Rob like always and I like the pic with the hardware in the background.

Ya i think of that as a start!! Once my palns are done i plan on alot more!!!! ;)
Rob

Dma 565 just paid in parts, 3000 paid tomorrow for more parts ;)
I hate my car!!
Rob

jeg0024 said:
Just dont leave it parked there! lmao. Wonder how much the ticket for that would be?

The car was still on, just some unfinished building around 11:40 at night. It kinda felt like i was fixing to back into the building.

I am going over to toyota today & might trade in the protege! I know many of you said that I would regret it or it was a mistake, but I think it is time to get a "grown up" car (cryhard)
I an looking at a small suv, maybe a RAV4. I had the car up for sale locally for $8000, but no bites. sorry to say I might be leaving you guys. I'll keep everyone posted on the next step. SORRY

Attachments

• mzda01.jpg
    mzda01.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 161
scuzzer99 said:
I am going over to toyota today & might trade in the protege! I know many of you said that I would regret it or it was a mistake, but I think it is time to get a "grown up" car (cryhard)
I an looking at a small suv, maybe a RAV4. I had the car up for sale locally for $8000, but no bites. sorry to say I might be leaving you guys. I'll keep everyone posted on the next step. SORRY

bummer man, nice car going away... you might be dissapointed in the rav-4, go check out the cx-7, very nice grown up car and you wouldnt have to leave the mazda family (drive)

jbiird317 said:
bummer man, nice car going away... you might be dissapointed in the rav-4, go check out the cx-7, very nice grown up car and you wouldnt have to leave the mazda family (drive)
cx-7 ftw!!(alright)

Back