mazda protege 5 headlight, fog light, and stock interior

hi every1, i wanna sincerely thank everyone whom have purchased parts from me. it has now come time to get rid of my leftover. this is all i have left.

radio Bezel - $45 shipped
clear side markers - $20/each shipped
wiper stalk - $25-$30 shipped
You can have all the blank switches and coin holder pictured for $15 shipped within US or else $2/each shipped
3 - A PILARS @ $20/each shipped (open to offer depending on location)
5- B PILLARS @ $20/each shipped (open to offer depending on location)
tweeters pair - $40 shipped
tweeter pair blanks - $10
Dim switch - $10 shipped. u can have all the dim switch for $30 shipped and sell it yourself.

UPDATED PICS:

Last edited:
Hi,

Iam looking for seatbelts complete set.
Do you still have it?
PM me best price please

Fog lights SOLD ... zoomsped
AIRBOX+TUBE+ MAF sensoe SOLD ... PRO5ER.

thank you both for your purchase.

Dude...how many sets of foglights do you have? I only ask as I checked this thread a couple of months ago and saw that they were sold, now I see that you sold them today?! I just re-read all 22 pages of your thread and see that you marked them sold in June, again in July and now today with no mention of the other buyers backing out. In fact, you posted the user names of those who purchased them and thanked them.

Not trying to be a dick, only curious because had I known you had access to multiple sets, I would have pm'd you loooong ago. Any more at your disposal?

Sorry that was my last set.

if anyone is interested i do have FOG LIGHT brackets. the lens are cracked.

Do you still have the bezel/console part that goes around AT shifter and cup holder lid....black all on piece? zip 85139

Seat belt assembly PENDING SALE ... vzqz

Fenders + caps SOLD .. yellowmazdapr5 (Thank you for your prompt payment)

Still have Protege5 Steering wheel (perfect for swap), airbag, window fog light mirror switches, CARGO cover, door panel, a pillar, b pilar, bunch of trims, cup holder center console, shifter console, climate control, FOG LIGHT BRACKET, side skirt, seats, headlight, 5 speed shift knob, ECU etc.

if you need a part please let me know. i may have it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Seat belt assembly SOLD ... vzqz

Black cupholder + interior trim SOLD ... datboibrian18

Thanks you both for your prompt payment.

more parts still available ...

please inquire ...

any1 need just 1 Fog Light

IMAG1602.jpg

also got fog light housings for sale.

Rear seats? I would need both L&R bottoms and rear sections and both head rests. If so could you post/PM a photo please?

Any stock suspension pieces? Like tophats + washers/hardware? If so, let me know. We can discuss in a PM.

Back