Mazda of the Month - VOTE NOW for June!

VOTE NOW for June!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the votes so far ;)

I feel sorry for Antonie for having to count up in the end. All of us have votes from people with 0 posts. Some alot more than others!

Rob

Lets keep the valid votes coming for everyone!!

Thanks for the votes so far ;)

I feel sorry for Antonie for having to count up in the end. All of us have votes from people with 0 posts. Some alot more than others!

Rob

Lets keep the valid votes coming for everyone!!
Yeah I saw that same thing.

Anyway we can make this forum not allow votes from people with less than 100 posts? or like 50 posts? I know some forums can do that.

Yeah I saw that same thing.

Anyway we can make this forum not allow votes from people with less than 100 posts? or like 50 posts? I know some forums can do that.

I don't know if there is a way to do that.... I bet after this month if there is a way it will be done since going through each user is going to take awhile to eliminate all the voters w/less than 100!!

Voted and boy was it a tough one. A lot of great cars in here this month but in the end I had to vote for my fave red head.

Its very interesting how bias votes are... only rotary people voted for me..

well i voted for you, i think most people on here have no idea what they hell that is, if they only knew...its a sick car!

sorry kyle

Yeah, I voted for Herblenny just based off rarity alone. Amazing car. My 2nd choice would be OutlawStar98. That is one mean Protege and deserves a win imo. It has the entire package.

Yeah, I voted for Herblenny just based off rarity alone. Amazing car. My 2nd choice would be OutlawStar98. That is one mean Protege and deserves a win imo. It has the entire package.

Thanks for the kind words, its missing a few things though, Like a wheel for example... LOL!

Oh is it? I didn't even notice lol. Still though, super clean car. I like it more than the one that's actually currently winning. Hopefully you take it towards the end. I need to figure out how to make my engine bay look like yours. :p

Yeah, it's always nice to hear it from somebody else. I'm sure we all pour our blood, sweat, tears, and lest we forget...wads of cash into these cars lol

Yeah, it's always nice to hear it from somebody else. I'm sure we all pour our blood, sweat, tears, and lest we forget...wads of cash into these cars lol

Very true!! And that's why sometimes its so hard to get rid of a car... so much of you is put into it.

i saw someone on facebook promoting this months competition. Not sure if it would be self promoting as it was a very general post. But none the less...VOTED

i saw someone on facebook promoting this months competition. Not sure if it would be self promoting as it was a very general post. But none the less...VOTED

It's ok to promote the page/competition, but not yourself.

good: Hey, remember to vote for MOTM, here's the link!
bad: Hey, remember to vote for me for MOTM, here's the link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back