Mazda of the Month - VOTE NOW for June!

VOTE NOW for June!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to everyone that voted for me!! :) It was a very good month and exciting as always

A tie would be cool, but at a brief glance. sm76 appears to be the winner. Congrats buddy

Thank you to everyone that voted for me!! :) It was a very good month and exciting as always

A tie would be cool, but at a brief glance. sm76 appears to be the winner. Congrats buddy

Still looks like a tie to me. Congrats to you as well.

Thank you everyone who voted for me. It's greatly appreciated.

strick you can blame me for losing :p i was going to vote for you but i had my gf help decide, she likes blue... so bikingpro got the vote

Don't forget that members with less than 100 posts don't count in the voting. It's still anyone's game.

lol...yeah. He won the fight :p

It comes down to the votes from members with 100 posts or more. Like Phen had stated above. It was close, but someone has to come out on top.

how can you tell if someone has under 100 posts? Was it a fist fight or a dance off? lolz

how can you tell if someone has under 100 posts? Was it a fist fight or a dance off? lolz

if you look under your their profile pic and on the line that says Posts: has under 100 then they have under 100

neither.... a walk off

it was awesome you should have been there David Bowie was the judge...lol

well i made my vote so good luck to all who entered may the best Mazda win.

dang, antoine must be busy as usual. half way through july and we are still finishing up with june MOTM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back