Mazda of the Month - VOTE NOW for June!

VOTE NOW for June!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to see the poll system for MOTM changed so that people who have under 100 posts arent even allowed to cast a vote..

Example:

lets say mazda123456 went to cast his/her vote and has 87 posts, when him/her went to click the vote button something would pop up and say "you have 87 posts you are unable to vote for MOTM".

easy fix. :D

Its being loked into. This is Antoines program and he usually takes care of this competition personally. He lives in Japan so I wouldn't expect anything for a few hours (since he is sleeping right now). Seems to me either the voting needs to be updated or the rules need to change.

ucMP3: Not sure VB will allow this, but it sounds easy. However, I don't know much about software.

Last edited:
Come on guys, drop the bickering back and forth. Let the site staff sort it out.

Storm, I don't think anyone thinks you were campaining for your car, but someone else was, and that apears to have had an effect on the current results. regardless, you have the right attitude.
Grumpyjap said:
Regardless of the outcome, I entered for fun, people are taking this WAY too seriouslyI casted my vote for boostedspd6 a while ago, good guy great car.. enough said
Lets all move on and enjoy these great cars.

Again, let the site staff sort this out. if you don't have something good to say about one of these cars then move on. Any more posts will just make the clean up here harder. Use PM's to site staff for complaints if you have them.

scratch and sniff sure seems to be accusing me pretty harshly for things beyond my control

Don't worry about him, he seems to be talking about someone else anyway. It looks like some rules were violated (not by you, and I don't think there was any malicious intent anyhow). Antoine will handle this with a fair outcome as his goal.

Everyone drop it and get back to enjoying you're evening.

Last edited:
Don't bet on it, I won with the protege when it was NA and auto with just an intake. haha

First of all, major props to the Moderators for keeping this thread on track. I've gone through and did some house cleaning to make sure it STAYS on track.

As for Grumpyjap, he did not break the PERSONAL campaigning rule as far as I can tell because he did not promote himself in this case. This is also the reason we have the 100 post minimum to vote requirement, it doesn't matter if a bunch of people sign up just to vote for someone, their vote won't count in the end.

In regards to the voting system idea, I believe there might be a vBulletin permissions setup that might allow only those with at least 100 posts to vote BUT I'm sure we would receive Posts & PMs every month from new Members complaining that they can't vote! That said, I haven't written this idea off just yet...I'm still "marinating" on it.

For the time being, consider the current system as the "Overall Vote" and know that I PERSONALLY verify the numbers each month to make sure we have the correct winner according to the rules.

Everyone's understanding and cooperation would be greatly appreciated, thank you and good luck once again to all the participants...It's definitely a close race! (first)

I didnt even say anything offensive and my posts got deleted...

my vote counted though ;) Times almost up, GL to all. But especially the 3 in the chase (rockon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back