Mazda of the Month | VOTE NOW for February!

VOTE NOW for February!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised Circuit didn't have a photo of his false floor enclosure in the hatch, given the topic of the month.

I'm surprised Circuit didn't have a photo of his false floor enclosure in the hatch, given the topic of the month.

That's because it's getting completely redone at the moment and I didn't want to just throw an old photo up when it doesn't look like that anymore. I wish I was able to finish it in time for voting, but it's been at a shop for the last month getting the lean issue worked out.

over at one of the renault fan forums there is a white renault clio. the car has been totally kitted out with an expensive audio system. the clio is a small car, so it can rival the demio... just would have been nice to have seen a demio with a similar setup given the size of the car... sound off some japanese tunes. i don't know exactly what kind of popular music defines japan just a lot of that bubblegum j-pop isn't it? and most of the bands have that illuminati thing going for them it is what sony entertainment tells them to do in their music videos and any other publicity they get. i can't understand what they sing in their songs, as i don't understand japanese! what kind of sound is unique to japan like the voicebox and daft punk are unique to france?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back