*Mazda of the Month 2.0* VOTE NOW for May!

*Mazda of the Month 2.0* VOTE NOW for May!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Yeah....I need to get a completely different car to enter, lol.

And cf_z...seriously? Why don't you just go back on the other forum and try to give them "traffic". We all like it here like it is and like it was before you came on here.

I realize a lot of people don't like my "style" with my wagon but I love it and I'm not mad that I have such little votes...unlike others. Lol I wanna sell my wheels and go 8 and 9 wheels. Maybe mesh.maybe mor VIP style stuff....don't know yet.

I realize a lot of people don't like my "style" with my wagon but I love it and I'm not mad that I have such little votes...unlike others. Lol I wanna sell my wheels and go 8 and 9 wheels. Maybe mesh.maybe mor VIP style stuff....don't know yet.

You know they have LED lights that can display pictures and logos on the fly. They're pretty cool but I'd never get em. I like your style. It's different from the usual around here.

LED's? No I'm good. I might keep the VIP "style" by doing crazier offset and pulling the fenders and such. Just not so VIP wheels. My internet is down besides the phone and I can do everything but PM people. I got someone interested in the wheels already so maybe my 8 and 9 fantasy will happen soon. And NO to the TV's lol.

And I like your car too babyface...just didn't even think you would jump into the lead like that ha ha. You were the only MS3 in here so I thought "odd man out" ha ha. No offense. I voted for dj dub though....*runsandhides* lol

Thread has been cleaned up again.

Please no more blatant off-topic posts, or mentions of banning people, or bashing other forums, or how cool us mods are.

Please keep discussion related to voting/cars being voted on.

Thanks! :D

- Ashley

boost why havnt you entered your car on here its the opposit of black betty minus its a transformer??? why are you trying to be more then normal boost come on play nice... see you at eecmm

Ha ha i wana give babyface a chance my shine is next month lmaooo.I see no love in this thread lol.Thanks for the shout out(alright)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread has been cleaned up again.

Please no more blatant off-topic posts, or mentions of banning people, or bashing other forums, or how cool us mods are.

Please keep discussion related to voting/cars being voted on.

Thanks! :D

- Ashley

My bad homie.

I voted for Dub, that thing is hawt! But I gotta say Babyface's MS3 and Slideshow's P5 are the sex too. And NOTSPCY too... I love Mazdas... ahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back