*Mazda of the Month 2.0* ENTER NOW for May!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck to everyone! You could easily make a MOTM calender just out of the entries for this month! Its gonna be good!

as altspace mentioned, the essence of the rule is to prevent people from enhancing/altering/adding/subtracting things from their car that aren't actually there. if you were to just PS something out of the background of your photo before you posted it no one would know the difference or probably even care. you just can't be fixing dents, changing wheels, and making your car lower using photoshop!

I was just saying that because there is a plastic shopping bag or something on the floor of my car in my interior pic.. Really its no big deal, just leaves a grey area in the rules. That could be controversial, thats all.

It isnt a big deal or affect the car at all. Just pointing it out.

^ i see. i'm not sure if i even saw it the first time, pretty subtle obviously. i must have been completely distracted by the hotness of your ride. you should have just edited it out with out saying anything and no one would have noticed!

i noticed i just thought he was just trying to enphasize how low his car is or something

anyone else think Antonie is still passed out from his birthday party?

i noticed i just thought he was just trying to enphasize how low his car is or something

no, it was really windy that day and i didn't notice it had blown under there before i took the pic. i even posted the pic without realizing it before and people started pointing it out.

anyone else think Antonie is still passed out from his birthday party?

This.

However, he does have a life and job aside from this. Also, there is the time difference between here in Japan. Give it time and have some patience.

(This also gives time for last minute ninja entries and edits.)

i think i should enter just so we can have almost every type of mazda in the running lol ;P

good luck to everyone..

does just finding out your going to be a father count as a mod? :)

lol i put in.. future baby seat to my interior mods.

Last edited:
just google baby racing car seats and ull find it right away. I remember when I saw em for the first time i was amazed, they look so sweet.

There's so many cool cars this month, I had to toss mine into the mix for fun. I know I won't win, but I like to spice things up sometimes. :)

CityRacer
Christopher
1993 Ford Probe~base model (mazda 2.0fs engine/g series trans)

MWC4-17-2010672.jpg

025-1.jpg

003-9.jpg

I won't make you read two pages worth of modifications, so I will keep it short...
Engine:
full forged and completely custom

trans:
fully built

suspension:
fully built

brakes:
fully built

interior:
fully custom

exterior:
fully custom with the worlds only oem carbon fiber probe spoiler

dyno tuning:
about 4 min long

Credits:
simply that I am disabled, and have never given up my dream of owning and developing my own race car. I've been building this car since September of 1997.

Last edited:
More and more incredible entries are popping up this month...I don't want to close this thread but it's definitely TIME TO VOTE!

Many Thanks to EVERYONE who ENTERED this month...We've got an absolutely EPIC lineup for May...Stay tuned for your chance to VOTE for (first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back