Mazda MP3 for sale??

Cameleon3

:
Mazda MP3 (Blue Mica)
Hey guys!! I am thinking of parting with my Mazda MP3...How much are they going for in Canada?? Anyone sell theirs recently? I have 102,000 KM

One dealership quoted me $3500.00 for it as a trade in..I burst out laughing.

jimmybrite said:
You should've punched him in the face and throw sand in his shorts.

If I was going to get in his shorts, I'd use SAND PAPER ON THE TIP OF HIS D$CK!!!

I will say 11k-12.5k CAD

3500$, you part out everything stock on the MP3, you almost get 2000$ easy.
Which dealer quote you 3500?

Don't remember..I know people will bust my balls for this but I was looking to trade it in for the Pontiac Torrent. Sort of on a budget right now..thinking of kids and my wife doesn't drive manual..blah blah blah..I hope I can get $11,000.00...that would be sweet...that would be stock, right?

I saw on lespac.com a MP3 stock for 10k with 120k KM.
so anything from 10-12k sounds right.

If you have mods, part them out for extra cash. It doesnt add any value to your car at all.

SKY said:
I saw on lespac.com a MP3 stock for 10k with 120k KM.
so anything from 10-12k sounds right.

If you have mods, part them out for extra cash. It doesnt add any value to your car at all.

I have no mods at all...what if I have like 2-3 dings on the side door would it decrease the value of the car??

Cameleon3 said:
I have no mods at all...what if I have like 2-3 dings on the side door would it decrease the value of the car??

Depends on the buyer....of course the ding will give an excuse to the buyer to drop down the price further more, but just tell them, this is a 2001, not a 2007.

(smash)

SKY said:
Depends on the buyer....of course the ding will give an excuse to the buyer to drop down the price further more, but just tell them, this is a 2001, not a 2007.

(smash)

Omg..it would be soooo freaking sweet if I can get $10,000...i'd love to put that as a down payment on a new car...

I know someone in Ontario just sold his for 9800$, but way more KM....so...10000$ is not hard if you found the right person. Forget the dealer. LOL

SKY said:
I know someone in Ontario just sold his for 9800$, but way more KM....so...10000$ is not hard if you found the right person. Forget the dealer. LOL

yeah..not very fond of the idea of selling to a dealer. I did convince my wife to try learning manual one more time. I really enjoy not having a car payment every month. Since my last payment, I bought myself a big screen tv....furniture...AHHHHH...but it would be nice to have a NEW car.. :eek:)

Back