Mazda Forums Official Mazda of the Month (June)

Tony.
A long deserved win.
I'm sure now your wife will enjoy time well spent (with her) from now on. :p
+ bonus points because he helped me with my xbox live setup half way around the world!

Shhhhhhhhh, microsoft is watching (no).

Thanks Man. Obviously you guys arent married. When wifey calls you stop what your doin and come back to it later :)

BRO, car looks ******* sweet!
stock looking, i love that

that's my aim, make it a super sleeper....

congrats dude

where did you get that tank in the trunk ?? How much can it hold ?? I'm looking for my MEth kit , LMK

Nice ride btw, love the thee gauge center piece, mine is flat but angled one would be best.

its one of those moon tanks off the old hot rods. it holds 2.5 gallons.

http://www.coyote-gear.com/ makes it. the fittings are made to my specifications however.

they make smaller ones though. would be good for meth.

Congrats!

I had the pleasure of meeting Terbow when I drove down to pick up a set of Racing Harts to rid my car of curb rash.

They are still on the car today, althought I no longer have it....

Congrats!

I had the pleasure of meeting Terbow when I drove down to pick up a set of Racing Harts to rid my car of curb rash.

They are still on the car today, althought I no longer have it....

I remember! thats the last time i saw you lol

Nice dude. Congrats. I am glad to see someone else runs on Fuzions. The GA folks were giving me crap for having these on my car (however, they were on it when I bought it). So I got rid of those.

Nice dude. Congrats. I am glad to see someone else runs on Fuzions. The GA folks were giving me crap for having these on my car (however, they were on it when I bought it). So I got rid of those.

yea i had toyo t1r's at 180.00 a tire and the way i drive, its a damn shame to have such nice tires. i got the zri's for 79 a piece and they work just fine!

I keep looking at your car (Terbow) and keep saying damn that ride is clean!

Where do you have your cat mounted? Is it right after the J-pipe or did you cut the exhaust? I have an '02 ES w/ the msp turbo and a cs exhaust (but now have an exhaust leak). Thinking about throwing out the msp j-pipe.

I keep looking at your car (Terbow) and keep saying damn that ride is clean!

Where do you have your cat mounted? Is it right after the J-pipe or did you cut the exhaust? I have an '02 ES w/ the msp turbo and a cs exhaust (but now have an exhaust leak). Thinking about throwing out the msp j-pipe.

thanks!

my cat is in their midpipe. we cut the pipe and mounted it in there. its before the subframe.

thanks!

my cat is in their midpipe. we cut the pipe and mounted it in there. its before the subframe.

Thanks for that...just received a letter to take the ride to emissions!! Hey, if you have a pic of the midpipe just floating around can ya post it up?!?! Lol...thanks again man...beautiful ride!

Thanks for that...just received a letter to take the ride to emissions!! Hey, if you have a pic of the midpipe just floating around can ya post it up?!?! Lol...thanks again man...beautiful ride!

i dont have one but when i get back from TN this weekend ill snap a pictor for you

Back