Mazda Forums Official Mazda of the Month (August)

Wow, that first photo of the engine bay reminds me of an H.R. Giger drawing.. gorgeous car!

We haven't gotten any numbers yet man! HP/TQ? 1/4 mile? Video???

I really didn't built this car for power or to drag, it still have all the emission stuff, AC, etc. I built it for weekend driving and just to have fun. My Black FD project and RX3 project is more for track application (No AC, No PS, No emission, bigger turbos, bigger injection, complete race suspension and brakes, etc..). If I had to guess (currently only running 11-12lbs) I'm making low 300 at the wheels.

I did however ran it last year with old set up (running 10lbs) on stock twins and ran 13.3.. But I'm a horrible drag racer and it was with street tires.

Here are some seq. pics someone took.

drag1.jpg

drag2.jpg

drag3.jpg

drag4.jpg

drag5.jpg

ids software

i know this is just a random place for this but i new, does antone out there know how to read a scan I have of my car, Its from IDS software, or know anything about replacing O2 sensors thanks

not sure if my 7 would be allowed to compete with its chevy motor :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Glad you guys like it!

NUMMMMBERS! NUMMMMMBERS! NUMMMBERS!(direct)

Don't get too stuck on numbers..

Above pictures of drag racing.. The guy I was racing with is a buddy of mine here in town.

He was running BNR stage 3 turbos (new version), non seq., drag radial, and making about 360 at the wheels. But my sequential system spools much better low end and hence I was pulling away from him in the beginning.. Numbers really don't tell you much and I never really care much to know.. And If I care about HPs, I would of bought an Z06 and turbo'd it. HP numbers if you really think about it, its only a tool to facilitate in tuning your car.

Back