Mazda Forums Official Mazda of the Month (August)

That is one beautiful FD, very rare and very exclusive... the last few pics looks like it came out of GT5 or something, awesome...

In all honesty, I think I'd drive my car into a ditch if I drove past that on the road (or parked anywhere, or whatever) -- because I'd be too busy rubbernecking and slobbering on myself to pay any attention to where I was going.

VERY well-deserved win!!

Moar pics?

can i have sex with your car please?

Absolutely stunning car :) that body RX7 is my Fav mazda and in my top5 cars :)

........why....just why post more pics? lol. now i have a screensaver, background and background for my phone, lol.

absolutely amazing amazing car!!! I would freaking love to have your car. Extremely nice work

Mazda Magazine?

Didn't I just see your car featured in Mazdas official magazine? I just got back from a deployment to the Middle East and had a stack of magazines waiting on me, and it was the one with the cover story on the new Mazda6. It looked like you and your wife were being featured with your '04 RX-8, the '73 RX-2, this car and her MX-5. If that was you man, your collection is AMAZING! Congrats on the win and I agree on the MOTY award!

(alright) I KNEW this car would win, seriously out of the cars it was running against... IMO it was in a class of its own. No offense to those who were in it! But anyways even before it was MOTM - it was my desktop for almost a month now! Clean as eff.

We haven't gotten any numbers yet man! HP/TQ? 1/4 mile? Video???

Back