Mazda Forums NCAA Tourney Challenge

wow my brackets just got flipped on their ass. i only have one team picked that has a chance of the final four.

wow i feel sorry for gonzaga because that was just a terrible way to go out they were up so many ******* points and then blew it. We will be hearing choking being refered to as pulling a gonzaga for many years to come (deadhorse

ha well i enjoyed the first place for a while, but now with no final 4 teams left i shall asume my rightful spot in the basement

This sucks. My heart is with GMU but my money is with UConn.

I hate being in these kind positions with pools.

DSM2MSP said:
BTW, odds of GMU winning it all are 80:1. I went to GMU for 2 years then became a VT alumni and I guarantee GMU will beat Wichita St.

In fact, im saying it right now.....they will upset UConn.

I hate being right, now I lost 600.00.

(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)

mixmaster_matt said:
(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)(first)

(pissed)

seanmcsean said:
I probably came in third.. I can't check it at work

Yes you did. Final standings are:
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="yspsctbg" height="18"> Standings</td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap">Member List </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#e9eef5"> <td class="yspscores" align="center" height="18" width="10%">Rank</td> <td class="yspscores" height="18" width="70%">Team</td> <td class="yspscores" align="right" height="18" width="20%">Points </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffcc"><td align="center" height="18">1</td><td height="18"> THE CYCLONE OF DOOM</td><td class="yspscores" align="right" height="18">85 </td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td align="center" height="18">2</td><td height="18"> Snacks McGee</td><td class="yspscores" align="right" height="18">84 </td></tr><tr class="ysprow1"><td align="center" height="18">3</td><td height="18"> SeanMcSean's Bad Picks</td><td class="yspscores" align="right" height="18">67 </td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td align="center" height="18">4</td><td height="18"> Go Heels</td><td class="yspscores" align="right" height="18">65 </td></tr><tr class="ysprow1"><td align="center" height="18">5</td><td height="18"> Rawyzf</td><td class="yspscores" align="right" height="18">61 </td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td align="center" height="18">6</td><td height="18"> PotRoast&Mashedpotatoes</td><td class="yspscores" align="right" height="18">54 </td></tr><tr class="ysprow1"><td align="center" height="18">7</td><td height="18"> JasonKilpa's Picks</td><td class="yspscores" align="right" height="18">50 </td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td align="center" height="18">8</td><td height="18"> Iggy and the Thundercats</td><td class="yspscores" align="right" height="18">47 </td></tr><tr class="ysprow1"><td align="center" height="18">9</td><td height="18"> brealmp3</td><td class="yspscores" align="right" height="18">40 </td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td align="center" height="18">10</td><td height="18"> Mattmanp5</td><td class="yspscores" align="right" height="18">38 </td></tr></tbody></table> With *ahem* the Cyclone of Doom, being yours truly, taking the gold!!

Back