Mazda All-Season Floor Mats?

Winter is coming quick so I'm looking for some all-season mats for my '08 speed3.

After doing some searching I see that the Mazda all-season mats for the regular 3 won't fit because of the interference with the bigger pedals. My local dealer said the same thing, that you can't use the all-season mats on the speed3.

According to this site, some have said there was a recall and that the mats have been redesigned. Mazda's site still lists the same part # for the speed3 and regular 3, #0000-8B-L02A. Does anybody know if these have been redesigned and we'll work?

I guess if it comes down to it I can trim them to work but it kind of sucks cutting up brand new, $60 mats.

Thanks!

Chris

The Mazda 3 all season mats fit in the MS3 w/o any problems. I bought a set last month from the dealer, removed the cloth mats and put the rubber mats down. No problems & no cutting required. Buy them.

the recall on the old ones was thta the accelerator pedal was sticking to them and not letting up. so if you decided to get them (or any others) i'd mash the pedal to the floor (with the engine off obviously) to make sure the same thing didn't happen

All Mazda dealers should be selling the revamped mats now.

When I bought my car last March they gave me the all season floor mats, they fit fine and i use them year round.

I got mine for $56 from a local dealership and they gave me a free Mazdaspeed keychain and drain plug crush washer.

I have them, use them year around, love them. The only thing I dont like is the drivers side has raised nobbies on it which interfere a little with my transitioning from the gas to the brake and back as smoothly as the cloth ones do, but after a little getting used too no longer pose an issue. PS I also have rather large feet, which probably makes a difference as well... And yes, they fit perfectly in the SPD3

From Mazda's site:

06_Mazda3_Mats_AllWther.jpg

I picked them up a couple of days ago but I haven't had a chance to put them in. I'll get an interior pic. this weekend if you want to see them.

When I picked up my car in summer of '07 the mats were already re-engineered to address the gas pedal issue. I use mine year round and highly suggest them.

Yeah, I put them in over the weekend and they fit fine. Its funny how these dealerships are still telling people they won't work in the MS3. I even emailed MazdaUSA and they said they didn't know and to ask the dealership if they will work. (shrug)

Back